Thursday, September 29, 2011

On a book kick

Ok, I've admitted that I totally judge a book by it's cover. I'm sure I've missed out on numerous good reads due to this. This is one of the reasons I love book club. I just finished reading The Secret Lives and Sorrows of Josephine B. and it was fantastic. It is the first in the trilogy about the wife of Napoleon Boneaparte. I'm sure I'll read the next two, this one left off right at the good part! i'm now onto Germ by Robert Liparulo. I know I'm not reading in order of the book club list but Germ is by a christian author and Jefferson County Library was the only one who had a copy. Since I no longer pay occupational tax at work and live in Shelby County, it was unavailable to me. I had to borrow it from the person who suggested it for the book club.

I only began reading it last night but boy does it start off with a bang. Can't wait to see what the rest of it holds.

No comments: