Friday, September 16, 2011

Girls Night

This girls night is dedicated to Dana Whisenhunt. We miss you when you move to Colorado!!

Kellie Parks was back in town and it was time to get the movies out for girls night. This time we tried Quiche...(1) broccoli and ham and (2) mushroom to be exact. Of course, anytime I hear the word quiche, I start to sign Quiche Lorraine by the B52's in my head. (Has anybody seen, a dog dyed dark green. 'bout 2 inches tall, with a strawberry blonde fall)

Anyhoo, two Quiches's turned out great.


YUM!!

We watched movies and then Cat tried a pan dessert recipe she saw.
Step one: melting of ingredients


Step two: add more wonderful ingredients


Kellie Parks and Cat Callahan


Step three: Mudslides!

The goofy movies of us dancing through the kitchen did not turn out...too dark.

We must repeat this night again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha you know, I'm not sad that the videos didn't turn out. Fun night! We should definitely do it again soon. :)
-Kelli