Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello...DHR???

I'm sure this is what my kids were thinking Saturday! Todd got them outside to tackle the rest of the leaves from the back yard. I came out near the end and used my wonderful new backpack blower to round up the last of the leaves so that they could bag them. Todd opened up a new box of 50 55 gallon bags and we had one left when all was said and done. I took a picture of the stack of bags for posterity. There were about 12 that belonged to our neighbors but the rest was ours. The bags really looked impressive when they were all on top of each other, I spread them out so that it would be easier for the garbage men (don't know the politically correct way to say that).





On friday Nolan had a party at Game Zone, the local laser tag place. Emma and I went shopping and Todd picked Nolan up. Saturday...they bagged. Emma then had a party saturday afternoon. The theme was a "backwards" theme. Emma had a great time and then we went shopping again after the party. On Sunday after church, Todd took the kids to his dad's farm in Calera. Nolan loves to get on the riding lawn mower. He's going to have a rude awakening when he starts mowing this summer for me, my mower is horrible and hard to push! I think Emma was also going to try out the riding mower. They often get $$ for helping out G-pa Dan so they love to go to the farm. 

Anyway, we had great weather and a very productive weekend!

No comments: