Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My boys Growing UP

Todd took Nolan down to Grampa Dancy's farm this past weekend to mow. Nolan is 12 years old but has not, as of yet, mowed our lawn yet. I LOVE to mow and just have not been able to share the responsibility with him. Our yard isn't steep but I do have to put some muscle into it to get it over the slopes we have. 

Nolan was so excited to get to mow on the riding lawn mower. Todd said he did a really good job and even talked Grampa Dancy into letting him get on it again and ride around. I so appreciate that he asked him to mow - he even paid him. I know that he's at the age where he needs to learn and take responsibility for things like this. Nolan has quite a few chores at home and does them, usually, with a great spirit.

I forgot to give Todd the camera so that he could get a picture, but I somehow pictured him looking like this....



I was trying to find a pic when he was standing up on the mower with the hat in his hand.

No comments: