He also had his friend Ethan spend the night so after lunch we headed to Star Wars the Clone Wars movie. I was actually hoping that the American Girl Kit Kitridge move was still playing so Emma and I could go to that, but no luck.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Flag Football
Well, today was Nolan's first flag football game. He and Todd have been out in the front yard throwing the ball and running drills for a while now. Only 4 of the kids showed up for the game so we had to borrow two from the other team. Nolan's team, the Jets, won 30 to zip with Nolan making 3 of the touchdowns. I'm not sure just how good his team is since there were only 4 of them there, the two guys we borrowed seems really good. I'm sure the other coach can't wait to play us again with all his team. Here are a few shot of Nolan on the field.
He also had his friend Ethan spend the night so after lunch we headed to Star Wars the Clone Wars movie. I was actually hoping that the American Girl Kit Kitridge move was still playing so Emma and I could go to that, but no luck.

He also had his friend Ethan spend the night so after lunch we headed to Star Wars the Clone Wars movie. I was actually hoping that the American Girl Kit Kitridge move was still playing so Emma and I could go to that, but no luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment